STUDY IN IRELAND
1) ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Minimum 55% or 50% and above in last education depending on the campus
2) IELTS REQUIREMENTS: 6.0 DUBLIN Campus, 5.5 for LIMERICK & CORK Campus
3) GAP YEARS ACCEPTABLE: Gap should be covered
4) FUNDS REQUIREMENT: Show money = (Total Tuition fee) + Living Expenses (7000 Euros per year) as per the Euro rate. For Example (for 2 years course): Tution fee for 2 year + Living expenses for 2 years = Total amount will be multiplied by the Euro rate present at the time of visa application
5) LIQUIDITY: 6 months old required and in case of fresh funds then source of funds should be provided.
6) EDUCATION LOAN: All banks Education Loan are acceptable
7) APPLICATION FEE: There is no application fee
8) AGE LIMIT: Maximum age acceptable would be 30 years
1) In case of low IELTS score (as per the entry requirement) student will have the GENERAL English Program for 3 months which will cost him of 1500 EUROS
2) In case of Non Commerce/ Business/ Low percentage of marks in any of the education streams background student will have the pathway of PRE MBA leading to MBA program. The cost of Pre MBA program would be 2500 Euros.
* THE TUITION FEES FOR GENERAL ENGLISH PROGRAM AND PRE-MBA ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGES ( as per the policy of College). KINDLY KEEP YOUR STUDENTS AWARE IN THIS REGARD.
For SPOT Assessment: Kindly bring your all original documents and a photocopy set - 10th & 12th Mark sheets, Bachelor Degree & Mark sheets Curriculum Vitae, Work Experience Certificates (if applicable), TOEFL/IELTS/PTE (if taken), Passport, Photograph.
Send your enquires at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any query contact us on Pune: +91-9011459986
All applications can be sent to email@example.com
Point of contact for applications and follow-ups:- +91-9011459986