International Business, MBA
Attendance: 1 year full-time plus 12-month guided internship.
Tuition Fees: £12,750
• 60% in Class 10, Class 12 and Graduation.
• IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent recognized alternative (no skill should be less than 5.5).
The Business School has a dedicated Placements Office for MBA International Business students that are registered on the 24-month programme. The office is a one-stop shop for guidance on successfully securing a placement opportunity.
Benefits of a placement year
- Invaluable work experience relevant to the programme
- The possibility of a graduate job offer at the end of the students placement
- A great CV, checked by experts
- A chance to grow in confidence
- Material, experience and knowledge useful for dissertation, final-year project or thematic independent study.
Important Facts about University of Greenwich, London
- University of Greenwich is located in London.
- University of Greenwich has three Campus Avery Hill Campus; Greenwich Campus & Medway Campus.
- MBA fresher with 1 year Internship.
- MSc Financial Management (Dual Award) with one year Internship.
- For UG the application is direct ; NO UCAS Application
- Course fee: £9350 to £12750
- IELTS 6.0 Band for most of the UG & PG courses. IELTS waiver possible on case to case basis based on class 10th & 12th English Marks.
- Living expense of £7380 to be shown for visa to UKBA.
- Minimal Documentation.
- Offer letter within 2 days
- Procurement of CAS possible only after the payment of 3000 GBP. CAS takes 2-3 days only