As per the recent changes now Australia is promoting VET Vocational Education and Training courses and Australia’s VET sector is based on a partnership between governments and industry. VET qualifications are provided by government institutions, called Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutions, as well as private institutions. Australian governments (federal and state) provide funding, develop policies, and contribute to regulation and quality assurance of the sector. Industry and employer groups contribute to training policies and priorities, and in developing qualifications that deliver skills to the workforce.
Tafe Queensland (Brisbane) is now an approved SVP provider for our Advanced Diploma courses, which include:
- Advanced Diploma of Screen and Media
- Advanced Diploma of Applied Fashion Design and Technology
- Advanced Diploma of Dental Prosthetics
- Advanced Diploma of Graphic Design
- Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management
- Advanced Diploma of Accounting - for international students
- Advanced Diploma of Project Management - for international students
- Advanced Diploma of Management - for international students
- Advanced Diploma of Visual Arts
- Advanced Diploma of Project Management
- Advanced Diploma of Management
Applications Open: November
Applications Close: December
Acceptance for Issuance of COE: January
How to apply:
1. Ensure the applicant completes:
International Student Application Form
International Student Eligibility Checklist
International Student Financial Declaration
2. Submit via email all completed application forms and certified copies supplementary documents to:support@tutos,.in
Certified copies of the following supplementary documents are required:
Academic IELTS result
Work reference letters if applicable
Proof of funds
- Please note applicants should be passouts with IELTS -5.5 bands / 5.0 in each band.
- Applications will be processed based on SOP, so please make sure students write that themselves.
- Attached please find all relevant forms which are to be used while applying.
Send your applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Point of Contact: Pune - 09011459986