The province of Saskatchewan offers great PR opportunities for International graduates to settle in Canada.
· Students may enrol in one year program on any of the Saskatchewan institution.
· Students need 960 hours of work (on- campus, off-campus or co-op term) during one year study to file PR.
· Upto $ 20,000 refundable income tax credit over 7 years under Graduate Retention Program.
· Highest employment rate amongst all Canadian provinces, around 95,000 employees required in 5 years time.
· Storehouse of natural resources and a powerhouse of value-added industries.
· Thriving Technology, construction, mineral exploration, and oil and gas sectors.
· Canada’s highest growth in key economic categories, including international exports, wholesale trade, retail sales and new construction.
· Second highest growth in Canada in manufacturing shipments, commercial construction and new vehicle sales.