OGAREV MORDOVIA STATE UNIVERSITY
Ogarev Mordovia State University is situated in Saransk capital of the Republic of Mordovia, 420 kilometers(approximate distance of SHOLAPUR to MUMBAI travelling by Rail) south east of Moscow. With its 28 academic buildings, 12 residence halls, it is active in other Mordovian towns where it has 2 filiations.
This Institute is founded in 1931 as the Agronomy Pedagogical Institute it gradually expanded and granted the University status in 1957. Teaching staff is of some 1.700 (13,5% of doctors, full professors and 66% of senior lecturers).
The Institute of Medicine is one of the leading departments of Mordovia State University. Mordovia. The Institute is a single team with a great human, educational, scientific innovation and medical potential.
The educational process is carried out on programs of higher education, "General Medicine", "Pediatrics" and "Pharmacy", 22 clinical specialties internship, clinical residency 25 specialties and 18 specialties graduate. Operates on four doctoral specialties. Further education and retraining is the profile of the main programs of higher and postgraduate education (24 degree).
New deluxe halls of HOSTELS were opened in 2010 to accommodate more than 1000 international students.Boys and Girls are having separate wings. Each floorhas a cable TV and a Fridge. All rooms are having centralized heating facility during winter season. Hostels are fully furnished with study table, chairs, cot/bed and dustbin, etc. Equipped with external video surveillance system and a card reading system on entry doors, it makes them the safest place for living. Among the facilities are computer classes with an Internet access, laundry rooms, performance halls and fitness rooms, etc.
INDIAN MESS service is available for Indian students
- Mess run by ‘Taste Me’ group, with experienced cooks from Pune. Maharashtra.
- High quality Indian Vegetarian and Indian Non-Vegetarian food is available.
- Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian food is cooked and served separately.
- Food fulfils the balanced diet requirements of a student.
- Food is served two times a day i.e. Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast in every Sundays.
- Timetable for Mess is set in accordance to study timetable of students.
- Mess is maintained with high standards of quality and hygiene.
Details of Direct admission in MBBS
As per the Graduate Medical Education Regulations, 1997, of the Medical Council of India, the minimum qualification for Indian students for admission to any Foreign Medical Institutions is as follows:
- He/she shall complete the age of 17 years on or before the 31st of December, of the year of admission to the MBBS course.
- He/she must have passed in 10+2 or equivalent examination in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the qualifying examination as mentioned in clause (2) of regulation 4.
- All Indian citizens, possessing a primary medical qualification, awarded by any medical institution outside India, who are desirous to get Provisional or Permanent Registration with the Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council on or after the 15th of March, 2002, shall have to qualify a Screening Test, which will be conducted by the National Board of Examinations, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi 110029.
The advantage of studying MBBS in OgarevMordovia State University is special coaching will be given to the Indian students for appearing MCI Eligibility Screening Test during the course work from the seventh semester onwards.
OGAREV MORDOVIA STATE UNIVERSITY, RUSSIA is included in the World Directory Of Medical Schools, published by the World Health Organisation and award degree, which is a recognised qualification for enrolment as medical practitioner in the country in which the institution awarding the said qualification is situated and thus is recognised by the Medical Council of India For further details please check official website of Medical Council of India: www.mciindia.org
Once the candidate passes the Screening Test and completes the requisite internship, he is entitled for registration with the Medical Council of India with the consequent right of medical practice in India.
Duration of the course (English Medium): 5 years 8 months.
Fee Structure for Admission Year 2014:
TUTION FEE FOR MEDICAL FACULTY (ENGLISH MEDIUM) is R.1,70,000 per year. (One Lakh Seventy Thousand only).
Hostel Fee is Rubles 22,000 for each year (Rubles Twenty Two Thousand only).
Students can pay all the fees in India or directly to the university in Russia.
Mess Fee Rubles 8,500 per Month for Vegetarians and Rs. 9,500 for Non Veg. The student must have to pay the total amount for 11 months in the beginning of the academic year.
Compulsory Medical Insurance – Rs. 3,000* (Rubles Three Thousand) per year.
Note. The fee has to be paid in Russian Rubels (equivalent of the above amount) every year not later than the 30th of September of that year for that academic year. The fee is only to be paid in cash (Bank drafts, bank cheques, bank orders etc. are NOT accepted). Once a student is admitted to any faculty of the Mordovia State Medical Institute, fee structure is settled for the whole period of his studies and will not be changed.
1. Secondary certificate stating date of birth in original (while travelling to MRSU) and 3 notary attested copies during admission process.
2. Passport size 20 coloured photographs.
3. A recent AIDS test report.
4. A valid Indian passport.
Mark sheet of 10+2 in original (while travelling to MRSU) and its 3 notary attested copies during admission process.
The average cost of living (excluding food) is approximately Rs. 3000 but this may vary depending upon lifestyle of an individual.
Services provided by Tutos Professionals:
1. All relevant information regarding application procedure and admission procedure.
2. Application form for admission to MRSU.
3. To receive fulfilled application form and required documents and select candidates on basis of the OMSU.
4. To enrol a selected candidate in the MRSU.
5. To provide admission letter from the MRSU.
6. Help in fulfilling the requirements for applying for visa.
7. Help in acquiring Russian entry visa for students.
8. To provide an air ticket for first journey of NewDelhi Moscow.
9. To guide the candidates in obtaining foreign currency.
10. To provide the candidate with a list of required items needed for their stay in Russia.
11. To guide the candidates in obtaining emigration clearance.
12. To provide information explaining what to do at airports.
13. Explain to the candidate the main demands of Russian laws, rules for the students of higher educational institutions, rules of residence and travelling along the territory of Russia.
14. To have representative of Tutos Professionals at the International Airport to advice candidates on check-in procedure for their first flight to Moscow.
HURRY UP!! Limited seats only available
All applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Point of contact for applications and follow-ups:- +91-9011459986