As per the recent changes now Australia is promoting VET Vocational Education and Training courses and Australia’s VET sector is based on a partnership between governments and industry. VET qualifications are provided by government institutions, called Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutions, as well as private institutions. Australian governments (federal and state) provide funding, develop policies, and contribute to regulation and quality assurance of the sector. Industry and employer groups contribute to training policies and priorities, and in developing qualifications that deliver skills to the workforce.
Kangan Institute is now an approved SVP provider for our Advanced Diploma courses, which include:
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting
- Advanced Diploma of Management
- Advanced Diploma of Applied Fashion Design & Technology
- Advanced Diploma of Fashion & Textile Merchandising
- Advanced Diploma of Computer Systems Technology
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality
- Advanced Diploma of Travel & Tourism
Applications Open: November
Applications Close: December
Acceptance for Issuance of COE: January
How to apply:
1. Ensure the applicant completes:
International Student Application Form
International Student Eligibility Checklist
International Student Financial Declaration
2. Submit via email all completed application forms and certified copies supplementary documents to:email@example.com
Certified copies of the following supplementary documents are required:
Academic IELTS result
Work reference letters if applicable
Proof of funds
- Please note applicants should be passouts with IELTS -5.5 bands / 5.0 in each band.
- Applications will be processed based on SOP, so please make sure students write that themselves.
- Attached please find all relevant forms which are to be used while applying.
Send your applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Point of Contact: Pune - 09011459986