Canadore College is ideally situated in North Bay, Ontario - equal distance from Toronto and Ottawa.
It is a pubic funded institute that offers students from around the world the unique opportunity to experience a culture that is truly Canadian. In our beautiful learning environment you’ll find a full range of services that will meet your needs as an international student.
• 3 campuses in North Bay: College Drive, the Aviation Campus and Commerce Court
• 3,500 full-time students and 4,500 part-time students
• 40,000 alumni
• Over 65 full-time programs
• Scholarships for international students
• Cricket, soccer, volleyball, basketball and baseball teams - canadorecollege.ca/athletics
• Student residences
• Joint university and college facility
• Full service cafeteria
• On-site Health Centre with a doctor
• City bus service during the day and evenings - free bus pass for Canadore students
• Security personnel on the grounds 24 hours
In residence, you’ll have the opportunity to meet students with a wide variety of interests, personalities and cultures. Sharing living quarters with others will expand your social experience and help you develop skills in dealing with other people.
First year students are guaranteed a spot at one of our residence locations. The College offers three apartment-style residences. Students receive a fully furnished single bedroom along with shared cooking, dining room, and bathroom facilities in each unit. Internet access is available in each bedroom.
Canadore students are pleased:
Overall, the College exceeds the provincial average in graduate satisfaction rate, employer satisfaction rate and graduate employment rate. In comparison to its peer colleges, Canadore’s students feel confident that their program is giving them the knowledge and skills they need to be useful in their future career, believe in the overall quality of the learning experiences in their program and credit the overall quality of the services at the college.
• 93.5 % of employers hiring Canadore College graduates are very satisfied/satisfied (92.2 provincial average)
• 86.8 % of Canadore College graduates secure employment in their field within six months of graduation (83.4 provincial average)
• 88.5 % of students rate their program as giving them the knowledge and skills that will be useful in their future career (87.2 provincial average)
• 81.9 % of students highly rate the overall quality of learning experience in their program (80.0 provincial average)
• 65.1 % of students highly rate the overall quality of the services in the college (64.2 provincial average)
City of North Bay
• Located approximately three hours from Toronto and Ottawa - Canada’s capital city
• Population of 54,000
• Population speaks mostly English and French Canadian
• Many churches including a cathedral
• Two large lakes within city limits
• Two shopping malls plus a downtown shopping area
• New district hospital
• Hockey arenas, baseball and soccer fields
• Ski hill in the city
• YMCA and various other health clubs
• Movie theatres and clubs
• Daily bus and air services
Diplomas and Certificates:
Canadore offers over 65 full-time programs:
• School of Aviation Technology
• School of Business and Management
• School of Community Justice and Police Studies
• School of Culinary Arts
• School of Environmental Studies and Biotechnology
• School of Health, Human Care and Wellness
• School of Indigenous Studies
• School of Language, Access and Preparatory Studies
• School of Media, Design and Dramatic Arts
• School of Sport and Recreation
• School of Trades and Technology
(There are usually two semesters per academic year and some programs have a summer semester to allow for rapid completion.)
· Preferably 50% and above in last level of education i.e. Grade-12 or Undergraduate.
· Overall 6 bands, with no individual band less than 5.5 in IELTS for all programs.
· Generally Senior level math, so the equivalent to grade 12 math
For any other information you can get in touch with at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Pune: +91-9011459986