- Algonquin College of Applied Arts and Technology was established in 1967 and celebrates 45 years as a leader in publically-funded post secondary education.
- Offering 175 full-time programs at the diploma, bachelor and post-graduate levels. With a student population of 18,000 full-time students and 1,200 international students from around the world.
- The campus covers 357,927 square metres of land. That Students have access to state-of-art Fitness Centre; gymnasiums, libraries and online research labs, a Soccer Facility and on-campus student dorms. Students can also use the on-campus services such as; Health Services and Employment Services
- Algonquin College give scholarships to the students based upon good academic achievement and other criteria listed on the website.
- The student newspaper of Algonquin College is called the Algonquin Times. It is produced every two weeks during the fall and winter semesters by journalism and advertising students. Funding is provided by the Students' Association.
Application Fees: Waiver
Tuition fee - $14325 for one year
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
FOR DIPLOMA: IELTS 6.0 band overall not less than 5.5 in any module.
FOR PG COURSE: IELTS 6.5 band overall not less than 6.0 in any module.
Intake: There are two main intakes September and January with a few programs being offered in May.
Programs Offered: CLICK HERE